Do you a know a great nurse or care worker? Introduce us to your former or current colleagues, friends or family members and receive a shopping voucher!*
Click here to find out more.
Referral Terms & Conditions
- Referrer – A person who recommends a potential New Worker to Greenstaff Community Services.
- Referral – A New Worker who has not previously worked for Greenstaff Community Services or a Worker who has not worked for Greenstaff Community Services within the last 12 months.
- Worker – Someone who has previously worked for Greenstaff Community Services.
- New Worker – Someone who has not previously worked for Greenstaff Community Services or who has not worked for Greenstaff Community Services within the 12 months prior to the Referral Date.
- Referral Date – The date that the Referral is received by Greenstaff Community Services.
- Referral Bonus – Payment to the Referrer.
- Qualifying Criteria – The criteria that must be met by the Referral.
- Scheme – The individual scheme that Greenstaff Community Services has created to provide the opportunity for Referrals to be made and Referral Bonus payments earned.
- Compliant – Greenstaff Community Services follow various framework guidelines to register our candidates. Once they have passed this stage, they are deemed compliant and are able to undertake agency work.
- Temporary Placements – workers are engaged only for a specific period of time, seasonal or casual work.
Greenstaff Community Services’ ‘Refer A Friend’ scheme is applicable to Referrers who refer qualified Nurses, Midwives, Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) or ODPs looking to work in the UK for temporary placements and Referrals who complete the required working hours with Greenstaff Community Services. This Scheme will apply to referrals made between 30 March 2021 to 31 March 2022.
- Referral – For a Referral to qualify it must be submitted by the Referrer via phone, email, post or the online form on the Greenstaff Community Services website. The outcome of the Referrer giving Referral details to Greenstaff Community Services will be for the relevant consultant to contact the Referral with the intention of registering them as a New Worker and then securing them work engagements.
- Professions – For a Referral to qualify, the Referral must be a qualified Nurse, Midwife, HCAs or ODP.
- Worked Hours – The Referral Bonus will be payable once the Referral has worked 100 hours with Greenstaff Community Services within the first six months of their first shift after becoming Compliant and those hours have been authorised and accepted by Greenstaff Community Services’ client(s).
Referral Bonus payment
- Bonus Amount – The Referrer is entitled to claim the bonus amount worth of vouchers once the Qualifying Criteria have been met by the Referral.
- £200 for Temporary placements
- Claiming a Bonus – It is the responsibility of the Referrer to claim their Referral Bonus Payment no later than three months after the Referral has completed the required hours by contacting their consultant.
- Bonus Payment – A Bonus Payment is made to the Referrer once the Referral has met the Qualifying Criteria and the Referrer has requested payment.
Greenstaff Community Services reserve the right to reject a Bonus Payment request:
a. If the Referral has previously registered with Greenstaff Community Services within the past 12 months;
b. If the Referral has not met the Qualifying Criteria;
c. If the Referral works for Greenstaff Community Services.
d. If Greenstaff Community Services see fits to do so due to any other reason or circumstance that they deem justified.
Greenstaff Community Services reserve the right to:
a. vary the terms and conditions of the Scheme at its absolute discretion; or
b. cancel or discontinue the Scheme without having to pay any outstanding claims, introduce a replacement scheme, offer compensation or inform Referrers.